JavaOS

Bartlee A. Anderson banders at ECD.Rockwell.COM
Mon Oct 13 10:17:27 PDT 1997

Luis,
I saw a reference to OSkit 5 months ago and its still not available
at the site you posted. What's the deal?
Bart.

--
Bartlee A. Anderson     |  Sys. Test (ISDN-Commands-Trans Link-Tools)
Rockwell International  |                Electronic Commerce Division
300 Bauman Ct.          |                    banders at ecd.rockwell.com
MS 933-605      Opinions my own, not Rockwell's  VOICE (630) 227-8975
Wood Dale, IL 60191     |                        FAX   (630) 227-9771