[kaffe] Kaffe 1.1.7 Make Check Fails on Fedora Core 5

Kelvin Xu kyoxu at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 01:19:58 PST 2007

Hi,

>Dalibor wrote:
>
>I guess you're running into a problem that Kaffe 1.1.7 has with the changes
>in exception handling support code in gcc4. Try building Kaffe 1.1.7 with
>gcc3.

I am a bit confused down here. I understand that i am facing the same
problem as Blake. You mention in your reply to him. That the problem has
been fixed in the CVS. So does it mean that i can remedy the problem by
using the version in the CVS without requiring to downgrade to gcc3 to do
the compilation?

Blake also mention that the problem is due to missing packages.

Regards,
Kelvin