[kaffe] KAFFE_DEBUG set but doesn't enter into gdb

ktlam at cs.hku.hk ktlam at cs.hku.hk
Sun Mar 26 21:40:49 PST 2006

Sorry for belated, I did not yet merge the later Kaffe classes into Jessica2
as was much occuppied by other jobs earlier. I would try to resume it now. But
now I face some bugs in Jesscia2 when running TPC-W benchmark. Tutors are
helping to solve.

FYI, the bugs should be related to JIT code, leading to nullException, which
comes from SIGSEGV of signal.c in unix-jthreads. Appreciate if you have any
ideas.

Thanks.