[kaffe] Re: Total irix breakage...

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Tue Mar 15 04:56:05 PST 2005

Hey,

> I'll try pthreads later and possibly on the other irix box whith gcc 2.
> 95.

running pthreads instead of jthreads makes only 20 reg. fail:

BadFloatTest.fail          IntfTest.fail CatchDeath.fail
NetworkInterfaceTest.fail ClassGC.fail               Preempt.fail
DateFormatTest.fail        ProcessTest.fail DoubleComp.fail
PropertiesTest.fail DoubleCvt.fail             RefTest.fail DoubleNeg.
fail             TestClassRef.fail DoublePrint.fail
TestMessageFormat.fail finalexc.fail              TestSerialFields.fail
FPUStack.fail              ZipTest.fail

Guilhem: I remember you fixed jthreads on irix... did you forgot to
commit the patch or did it instead break again?

-R