[kaffe] tool for regression reports

Noa Resare noa at resare.com
Sat Sep 18 13:54:10 PDT 2004

In the spirit of "release often, release early" I have now a first
release of a new tool that I have decided to call testdiff. It generates
reports of changes from two different mauve test executions.

The code, a patch to mauve to implement xml output, and a test report
comparing head cvs to kaffe-1.1.4 is available from
http://resare.com/noa/testdiff

I am the first to admit that the packaging of the software is not at all
good but I probably won't have time to do more kaffe hacking for a week
or so, and I thought that it was more fun getting anything out the door
then waiting for another week.

cheers/noa

--
And the lions ate the christians and the christians burned the witches,
and even I am out of explanations -- Ola Salo