[kaffe] PATCH: support for PowerPCs w/o FPU

Marius Groeger mgroeger at sysgo.com
Mon Mar 8 07:50:03 PST 2004

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Dalibor Topic wrote:

> > ChangeLog entry:
> >
> > 2004-02-25  Marius Groeger <mgroeger at sysgo.com>
> > 	* config/powerpc/sysdepCallMethod.h:
> > 	Add support for PowerPC CPUs without hardware FPU (-msoft-float)
> >
> > Comments welcome, but please copy me on standard email as I'm not
> > subscribed to the kaffe mailing list.
>
> Thanks a lot for the patch and accompanying it with a ChangeLog entry.
>
> Since this is your first patch, before I check it in, I have to ask if
> you're tainted, i.e. have looked at Sun's sources, decompiled them, or
> signed an NDA that would prevent you from contributing.

No, all squeezed out of my own brain :-) Actually, in this specific
case we may well have something Sun doesn't have (yet). I doubt they
support FPU-less PPCs. Please do get back to me in case of further
question.

Regards
Marius

--
Marius Groeger <mgroeger at sysgo.com> | Project Manager

SYSGO Real-Time Solutions AG | Embedded and Real-Time Software
Am Pfaffenstein 14 | 55270 Klein-Winternheim, Germany

Voice: +49-6136-9948-0 | FAX: +49-6136-9948-10
www.sysgo.com | www.elinos.com | www.osek.de | www.imerva.com