[kaffe] Latest version failed with 'without-x' configuration.

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Fri Jul 30 22:06:31 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I noticed that latest CVS head failed with
	--enable-pure-java-math --disable-sound --without-x --disable-static

This configuration option is my preference because it takes smallest
time for build (it is VERY important for my old mac ;->).

The config reports
  checking for X... disabled
  checking QTDIR... configure: error: *** QTDIR must be defined, or --with-qtdir option given
but, I think checking QTDIR even though X was disabled has no sense.

Kiyo