[kaffe] libawt not found

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Jul 14 03:41:26 PDT 2004

Fabien Renaud wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I said it in IRC but I repeat here because some people asked the question.
> Why kaffe says me "libawt not found" whereas the lib is here with all my
> other libs ?
> Because kaffe doesn´t find libqt. It seems kaffe doesnt search in QTDIR.

Quoting from FAQ.awt:

   * Dynamical linking fails

     Make sure that you've linked to correct versions of Qt
     library. Use ldd to check if KAFFE_HOME/jre/lib/your-cpu/libawt.so
     links to it.

     Other that that, you should make sure that the Qt libraries can be
     found by the linker. Putting QTDIR/lib in LD_LIBRARY_PATH might
     help.