[kaffe] Re: java/text/SimpleDateFormat.java (compileFormat)

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Fri Nov 28 15:40:03 PST 2003

Hi,

On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 23:25, Ito Kazumitsu wrote:

> 2003-11-28  Ito Kazumitsu  <kaz at maczuka.gcd.org>
>
> 	* java/text/SimpleDateFormat.java (compileFormat):
> 	isLowerCase and isUpperCase allow too many characters.
> 	Just use >= 'A' && <= 'Z' || >= 'a' && <= 'z'.

Thanks a lot for looking after this.
I have committed it so that it can make the 0.07 release.

BTW about releasing 0.07. I am to tired to roll it now and do all the
checks to make sure it is perfect. So I will take a long sleep first.
Then make the final test release in the morning. Take a walk on the
beach and if nobody complained release it for real in the afternoon.

Michael Koch also had some Socket cleanups that he tested with gcj that
should go in 0.07 if possible.

Cheers,

Mark