[kaffe] kafee-qt 1.0.7 for ipaq on a board like assabet

Sankalpa sgamwarige at sri.crossvue.com
Tue Jun 3 01:52:01 PDT 2003

Hi

	I have successfully ported linux 2.4.18 rmk 7 to a customised board
like assabet.I managed to up qt 2.3.2 with ipaq configuration (doing
some minor modifications to suite to my system touch screen driver).Now
I can run example aplications in qt 2.3.2 very well.

	To up kaffe on my machine I downloaded kaffe-qte_1.0.7-0.1_arm.ipk and
extracted them to /opt directory and added /opt/Q*/bin to my path.
	So I managed to run simple Hello.class java program.

I tried to run simple awt applications in following ways.

1.with winmanager -qws& up and qt lib path is added to my
LD_LIBRARY_PATH

2.without winmanager up.

In both occations I got following error.

# java Panel1
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: [exception was
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: libawt: not found]
        at java.awt.Button.<init>(Button.java:44)
        at java.awt.Button.<init>(Button.java:36)
        at Panel1.<init>(Panel1.java:18)
        at Panel1.main(Panel1.java:40)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: libawt: not found
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Throwable.java:native)
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:38)
        at java.lang.Error.<init>(Error.java:21)
        at java.lang.LinkageError.<init>(LinkageError.java:21)
        at
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError.<init>(UnsatisfiedLinkError.java:21)
        at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:150)
        at java.awt.Button.<init>(Button.java:44)
        at java.awt.Button.<init>(Button.java:36)
        at Panel1.<init>(Panel1.java:18)
        at Panel1.main(Panel1.java:40)

Further I searched for libawt.*.so and added that path to LD_LI*RY_PATH
but result is same.

What may be the problem?

Thanks

Sankalpa