[kaffe] kaffe for uclinux: eprintf not defined

Andrea Scian andrea.scian at katamail.com
Wed Jul 16 07:27:02 PDT 2003

while building kaffe for ColdFire/uCLinux target I get __eprintf not defined (needed for kaffe-bin and kaffeh, maybe I just don't have it in my uCLibc...).
I solve this problem writing eprintf.c with the required function and put it in libreplace.a (editing the replace/Makefile by hand) and add libreplace.la in kaffe/kaffeh/Makefile and /kaffe/kaffe/Makefile by editing the line LIBS= $(top_builddir)/replace/libreplace.la
Now it works (well... only this error is solved... ;-) but is there any better solution?

I mean: can I say something to ./configure (or somewhere else...) to automatically made the changes to kaffe when building for my target??