[kaffe] compile on netbsd fails

M.Negovanovic milosn at bmf.bounceme.net
Wed Aug 6 22:18:01 PDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 12:52:39PM +0200, Guilhem Lavaux wrote:
> The problem is that it is not sufficient to handle exception frame with
> the translator... have a look at i386/freebsd2/md.h for example.

adding the:

#define SIGNAL_ARGS(sig, sc) int sig, int __code, struct sigcontext *sc

to config/i386/netbsd1/md.h did fix it.

Now build stops while bootstraping in:
libraries/javalib/kaffe/net/www/protocol/http/HttpURLConnection.java

It complains about not declared requestProperties variable. Ive greped
the source for it and in another place found it declared as Vector. So
simple:

Vector requestProperties = new Vector();

fixed that. I have no idea if this is OK, but bootstrap ends fine.
Anyway someone that knows more about this might want to look at it.

Regards
Milos