[kaffe] javac dosen't work for me

Jukka Santala jsantala at tml.hut.fi
Sun May 26 05:22:20 PDT 2002

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Godmar Back wrote:
>> will silently fail. I thought this was fixed recently. Try if you can run
>> java or kaffe HelloWorld, then with "unset CLASSPATH".
> Jukka, I wasn't doubting that your error report was correct.
> I was objecting to your insinuation that Kaffe was always this broken
> when in 1.0.6 it wasn't.

I well know that it used to work, in fact in my original bug-report at
http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2002-April/007892.html I stated it
was a regression that'd appeared after last Christmas. But regardless, as
it appears to now work, let's move on to more important things.

(Should we have Bugzilla or equivalent for bug-tracking?)

 -Jukka Santala