problem while building kaffe on CYGWYN

Valentin Valchev v_valchev at prosyst.bg
Fri Feb 15 05:26:07 PST 2002

These - http://fir4o.hit.bg/cygwin-kaffe.html are in english.
ProSyst Bulgaria Ltd.            Valentin Valchev
48 Vladajska Str.                Project Manager
Sofia 1606, Bulgaria             Dept: mBedded Server/Broadband
http://www.prosyst.com/          Phone: +359 (2) 9523581-107
Leading Software Technology for Open Service Gateways

  These instructions for building kaffe on win32 seems not to be in english. I can read english only. someone please help.

  regards
  sanjiv
    The binaries are not for production use. They are just for curious people who want to check if they are able to compile it with cygwin. However they DON'T work. They could start and execute simple programs but they will fail on more complex one. AWT is not supported. Tested on WinNT - i don't know wheather it works on win98, ME, 2K .. etc.

ProSyst Bulgaria Ltd.            Valentin Valchev
48 Vladajska Str.                Project Manager
Sofia 1606, Bulgaria             Dept: mBedded Server/Broadband
http://www.prosyst.com/          Phone: +359 02 (9631394) 223
Leading Software Technology for Open Service Gateways