[kaffe] Checkpointing Java

Andrew Dalgleish kaffe at andrewdalgleish.dyndns.org
Mon Apr 29 22:41:52 PDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 12:58:02PM -0400, Derek L Davies wrote:
[re BDBJ debugger]
> Yup -- I haven't heard anyone endorse this yet.  When/if someone
> does give me the go ahead it should be merged in quickly enough.

I got a reply from the author. Jon says he has a new version of his
debugger almost ready, but I got the impression that due to PhD time
pressures he is not that interested in bringing it up to date with
kaffe. He says that should be fairly easy, and I've made a start on
it. I've asked for further clarification re licensing.

Oh, and I got the GUI working under OpenBSD by using blackdown.
(I had an error in my YP setup.)