awt with grx problem

Jin Huang hjin at mail.enreach.com
Wed Jun 7 12:49:38 PDT 2000

Hi,

I'm planning to use Kafee custom ed in linux with GRX(without Xlib).
I've downloaded the GRX library and installed it successfully. So the awt program should run without X window. But when I run the test awt Calc the following error message displays:

[root at server /root]Kaffe Calc
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: [exception was
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: [exception was
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: [exception was
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: [exception was
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: awt]]]]

Why???

Jin Huang