your mail

William E. Cohen cohen at ebs330.eb.uah.edu
Fri Feb 25 16:17:05 PST 2000

A student and I developed a profiler for Kaffe's JIT system for the x86.  It
should be in the current version of kaffe.  It lists the number of times
that each method is called and the accumlated time spent in each method.
The instrumentation isn't perfect (it doesn't handle exception or
threading), but it will give you some breakdown of the time spent.

-Will Cohen