m68k *.fail - CVS 3-10-99

Malcolm Walker csut9832 at camosun.bc.ca
Sun Mar 14 20:30:45 PST 1999

OK, it takes some time to catch up with everything- here's the fail
reports from kaffe CVS circa March 10.  I don't think these have any
patches specific for m68k.

I think BeanBug fails because I don't have a proper awt server (or X) -
this is an SE/30, 16mHz- not really a power machine!  The rest, I haven't
even started to look into why they're crashing, nor have I inspected
possible patches / bug fixes.  I've been kinda busy doing "real" Java (a
stupid lab for first-year programming) and thus haven't had a heckuva lot
of time to fool around with the Mac.

-begin-failures-

BeanBug.fail
------------
	at BeanBug.main(BeanBug.java:12)
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: [exception was java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: [exception was java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: awt]]

GCTest.fail
-----------
	at GCTest.run(GCTest.java:104)
	at GCTest.testObjArray(GCTest.java:191)
	at java.lang.Integer.toString(Integer.java:163)
	at java.lang.Integer.toString(Integer.java:175)
	at java.lang.StringBuffer.<init>(StringBuffer.java:20)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:241)
[42]:  Failure: testObjArray: Caught exception: null
java.lang.NullPointerException

ProcessClassInst.fail
---------------------
tan java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Base
m2 a base
sorry, you tt2 a imed out
base

SoInterrupt.fail
----------------
Success 1.
Success 2.
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at SoInterrupt.main(SoInterrupt.java:103)

SoTimeout.fail
Success 1.
java.io.InterruptedIOException: Accept timed out or was interrupted
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java:31)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:64)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java:59)
	at SoTimeout.main(SoTimeout.java:48)

-end-failures