Donating code to Kaffe

Tim Wilkinson tim at transvirtual.com
Fri Jan 8 13:21:52 PST 1999

I missed a couple of points:

1. We ask donors of significant code to sign a statement which essentially
says they not encorporating anyone elses technology (specifically Sun's)
into Kaffe.

2. We do *NOT* require copyright to be assigned to us - though obviously we
need the source be made available under an Open Source license.

Regards
Tim

  Berkeley, CA, USA.                    Email:   tim at transvirtual.com