Compiling Kaffe under NetBSD 1.3.3/m68k/amiga

andrea andrea.franceschini at linet.it
Mon Feb 8 01:18:44 PST 1999

I'm trying to install Kaffe 1.0.b3 on my system.
But i got everytime the same error during the link phase.
It complain about the lack of function named m68k_fixup_trampolines.
What the hell is it?
A kernel options?
I looked into source and i found in sourcedir/config/m68k/ a piece of code
named trampolines.c that seem to define the function above.,but only if the
code is compiled using static lib,so i tried.. , and this time the source is
compiled without any problems,but the binary fails when executed.

How can i fix it?
Plese Help!
Thanks!

P.S. I have also tried with Kaffe_1.0.b1 but it fails on configure becuse
the lack of trampolines.c ...