arm32/NetBSD people?

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Thu Oct 22 11:40:46 PDT 1998

> I was wondering who was responsible for the original port of Kaffe to
> arm32/NetBSD -- I'd like to ask a couple of questions regarding threading
> and shared libs (or the lack thereof =). In particular, I'd like to put

 I did the first port.  You can ask me questions, but I'm not sure
I can help you much...  Basically, the reason I disabled jthreads was
that GCTest failed if I enabled it and I couldn't figure out why.

I have never looked into shared libs.

Since then, Tim has worked on getting it to run on the NetWinder box.

	- Godmar