Kaffe's JIT mechanism description

peter at transvirtual.com peter at transvirtual.com
Tue Nov 10 18:34:35 PST 1998

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, Dirk Grunwald wrote:
>AC> Peter-
>AC> That URL is valid but it only points to the first (intro) slide..
>AC> how do you get to the others? (or am I being dumb)
>--
>
>The little
>               ^
>             <   >
>
>thing takes you up/down/left/right in the slides.

Yep. Sorry, I could have said this. But there are some more links (usually in
white) on the pages. I will add a map when I visit this again - the material is
an ongoing effort, and comments / contributions are highly appreciated. The
pics are done with tgif <http://bourbon.cs.umd.edu:8001/tgif/>, in case you
want to give it a try. Anybody wants to volunteer for a GC picture?

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Raffaele Sena wrote:
>	BTW, Peter, the slide I was referring was a different one.
>	It was an image you had on your computer, and if I remember
>	well it was showing some real code from machine.c.

I think this was about trampolines? I've added this one as JIT(5), so please
scan through the whole JIT stuff once more.

-- Peter