Read from stdin

Michael R. Harper mikihasa at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 14 10:14:15 PST 1998

Sorry.  The reason I suggested this is because it is really a Java question, not
a Kaffe (configuration, code development, multiplatform compilation, copyright
infringement?) one.  Being so, maybe it should be directed to the
comp.lang.java.* newsgroups.  If you have not already, take a look at the Java
tutorial on the javasoft site:

    http://www.javasoft.com/docs/books/tutorial

It always seems to have the answers to the simple questions I have.  It covers
the 1.0 and 1.1 event handling schemes.

Sincerely,

Michael R. Harper
mikihasa at worldnet.att.net