Which platform kaffe works? (was: Re: Kaffe 1.0.b1 install fails on Alpha Linux)

Alexandre Oliva oliva at dcc.unicamp.br
Sat Jul 18 13:50:53 PDT 1998

Kiyo Inaba <inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp> writes:

> I use gcc 2.8.0. Following log tells you which exactly I used while
> compiling Kaffe.

Interesting.  I'm using egcs 1.0.3a, but this shouldn't make much
difference, since my problem is a shared library-related one.  There
are two important differences, though:

1) I'm running SunOS 4.1.3, and you've got 4.1.4

2) your config.cache says you don't have libz nor GNU gmp.

Unfortunately, even if I build kaffe without libz and gmp, it won't
work.  This is probably a SunOS 4.1.3 specific problem :-(

--
Alexandre Oliva
mailto:oliva at dcc.unicamp.br mailto:aoliva at acm.org
http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva