kaffe0.10.0 Testscript: java.lang.NullPointerException in java/lang/Thread.init

Brian L. Sellden Brian at henge.com
Wed Apr 29 17:10:30 PDT 1998

Ditto.  I get the same errors for the following
during make test...

ttest
burford
DeadThread
ExecTest
tthrd1

I'm running RH-5.0, i586.

Brian.

--
Brian L. Sellden - brian at henge.com, brians at usa.net
User of Emacspeak 7.0,  making Unix talk.
http://www.henge.com/~brian
	      What on earth would a man do with himself
		if something did not stand in his way?
		-- H.G. Wells