Kaffe bug on PC

Aaron Coday a-coday at cs.uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 29 10:05:42 PST 1997

Hi,

I have in the past worked on getting Kaffe running on win32/VC++, but
always run into a bunch of problems.  I think it would be very helpful
if when you get it working you could post some notes/diffs about
problems specific to win32/VC++.

thanks in advance.
-Aaron

Aaron Coday				      a-coday at uiuc.edu
2234 DCL  MC 258  	http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~a-coday/
1304 W. Springfield
Urbana, IL  61801	"No matter where you go, there you are"
(W)217-244-7116