java.util.Date not compatible b/w kaffe-0.8.4 and 0.9.1

Simon J. Gerraty sjg at quick.com.au
Mon Oct 27 21:37:30 PST 1997

>In JDK 1.0.2 java.util.Date used a number of native methods (Kaffe
>0.8.x).  But in JDK 1.1.x java.util.Date is completely written in Java
>and has not Kaffe bits at all (kaffe 0.9.x).

Thanks. Turns out that for jdk1.1.x you need to have user.timezone
set.  Naffed if I can find any doco which says what file java looks
in for that sort of thing... by default that is.

Oh if only they had kept getenv :-)

--sjg
--
Simon J. Gerraty        <sjg at quick.com.au>

#include <disclaimer>   /* imagine something _very_ witty here */